CCNA Security Career Decisions
The fundamental responsibility of a Cisco Certified Network Associate-Security, is to look after the network security of an organization from various types of cyber threats.
The tasks include data validation, drawing markup, process records, device counts and invoice of materials development. Their possibility of work development will differ based on consumer’s needs and project necessities.
They may be requested to help security teams with research and recommending new security techniques that talk specific threat alarms. Forensic data breach analysis and malware reverse engineering are some of the advanced liabilities of senior security technicians.
These are the standard job responsibilities of a Cisco network security associate or CCNA Security Job Description :
- Configure, deploy, and support secure routers for safe network
- Provide a second level of network security support (specialized network support)
- Perform network security monitoring and analysis
- Perform periodic checks for network security updates
- Recommend network upgrades and security improvements