Painter and scientific illustrator.
I born in Ferrara in 1952
1) Ferrara Art Institute "Dosso Dossi".
2) Anatomical and surgery illustrator at the superior school of anatomical drawing at the Bologna University .
3) School of art diploma at the Bologna Statal Institute Art in the paintings decoration section.
4) Biennal illustration course at the "Istituto Europeo del Design" in Milano.
5) Bologna Academy, disciple of Walter Lazzaro.
Abroad I was selected, and he exposed at the art fair "Kunstmesse Salzburg" in october 2001, and invicted also in the next edition in october 2002.
I was prized in Rome at the V° international prize of contemporary art " REMO BRINDISI" in 2002.
My drawings are publisched on the " Enciclopedia Medica Italiana" and on national publisching firm in the medical - scientifical illustration. I worked also in the pharmaceutical advertising.
Internet sites were are exposed my works are: